At Chiropractic Wellness Center, we understand the importance of health and wellbeing, not just on a physical level but on a mental level as well. That’s why, in addition to chiropractic adjustments, Somato Respiratory Integration and the other services we offer, we also offer psychotherapy and counseling.
- Heal conflicts and past wounds under caring, professional guidance.
- Learn tools to effectively manage stress, anxiety and other difficult emotions.
- Identify and change patterns of behavior that get in the way of health and happiness.
- Reconnect with your passion, inner strength and innate wisdom.
- Improve relationships at home and at work.
- Relationship and communication issues
- Life transitions
- Depression and mood issues
- Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Symptoms
- Grief and loss
- Sleep issues
- Difficulty managing emotions
- Self-harming behaviors
- Personality disorders
- Chronic illness and/or pain
Josie Dove, MA, LPC.
Josie Dove, MA, LPC, offers a client-centered, integrative and holistic approach to psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families and groups. Josie draws on extensive training in traditional, evidence-based treatments and body/mind therapeutic modalities to create an effective treatment tailored to meet your individual needs. Josie holds a Master’s degree in Somatic Counseling Psychology from Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado and has additional post-master’s training in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Mindfulness-based Psychotherapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBTI) and Parent/Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT). Josie combines the skill of more than 15 years of experience in holistic healthcare with a compassionate and supportive presence to help guide you to a more fulfilling and balanced life. Chiropractor Fort Collins.