Network Spinal Analysis
We utilize many methods to treat our patients. All of them are safe, natural and non-invasive. Chiropractic care usually consists of a series of adjustments, which are made by your licensed chiropractor. Dr. Dove utilizes the technique, Network Spinal Analysis™ (NSA), which is an evidenced-based approach to wellness and body awareness. Gentle, precise touches to the spine cue the brain to create new, wellness-promoting strategies. Two unique healing waves develop with this work. They are associated with the spontaneous release of spinal and life tensions, and the use of existing tension as fuel for spinal re-organization and enhanced wellness. Practitioners combine their clinical assessments of spinal refinements with patient’s self-assessment of wellness and life changes. Greater self-awareness and conscious awakening of the relationships between the body, mind, emotion and expression of the human spirit are realized through this popular healing work. NSA is exclusively practiced by chiropractors in relation to the identification and self-regulation of spinal tension and subluxation patterns.
A Retrospective Assessment of Network Care Using a Survey of Self-Rated Health, Wellness and Quality of Life. Robert H Blanks, Ph.D., Tonya L. Schuster, Ph.D., Marnie Dobson, MA. Journal for Vertebral Subluxation Research Volume 1, Number 4 , 1
What Makes Us Different?
The purpose in sharing this statement of clinical objective is to clearly define my approach to treatment, healing and serve those in this office. Our goal is to clearly communicate our responsibilities in this exciting relationship.
The following concepts are central to the way in which we treat our patients. We are pleased to share these ideas with you so our purposes can be in alignment from the very beginning.
- There is an intelligence within each individual which not only keeps that person alive but also animates, coordinates, repairs, renews, empowers and heals.
- The nervous system is the main coordinating system and distribution center for this innate intelligence.
- Alteration in the shape, position, tone, or tension of the nervous system, at the spinal level, will block, inhibit, or redirect the expression of this intelligence.
- Spinal subluxations are an interference to the proper functioning of the nervous system and its ability to send, receive and coordinate life force and intelligence.
- Proper coordination, repair, movement, inspiration, empowerment and healing cannot be expressed when this life power and intelligence is blocked, or redirected.
- The purpose of the professional care in this office is to assist in the reduction of spinal cord tension and associated vertebral subluxations, and to develop and maintain spinal and nerve system integrity. This empowers a greater communication of this life power and coordinating intelligence. A healthier spine, nervous system and enhanced health and quality of life, is the desired outcome.
- Everyone, in spite of specific symptoms or ailments, can benefit from a more flexible, elastic, and subluxation-free spine and nervous system.
- Symptoms are not necessarily a sign of illness. They can occur to alert the individual of the need for change.
- The specific location of symptoms does not correlate to specific subluxations or areas of spinal tension needing to be adjusted. The severity of the symptoms does not correlate with the severity of subluxations. The reduction of symptoms is not an effective indicator of improved health.
- An individual may have symptoms and not need an adjustment on a particular visit. An individual may have no symptoms and may require extensive adjustments on a particular visit. A person’s symptoms are not necessarily in direct relationship with his or her prognosis.
- We do not treat specific symptoms, conditions or ailments, other than vertebral subluxations. We do not imply that any particular adjustment or series of adjustments will have a direct effect on any symptom or condition a person may be presenting. Research studies show improved physical and emotional health and well-being reported by thousands of patients receiving Network Spinal Analysis.
- It is encouraged that any individual having concerns about symptoms or ailments consult with his or her physician at any time during care.
- Your innate intelligence is the true agent of healing, empowerment, coordination, inspiration, movement and joy. Healing is an inside job, coordinated by the same power that develops and renews your body.
- By their very intent, various treatments may interfere with the functioning of the nervous system. This may include drugs, such as pain relievers, muscle relaxers, anti-inflammatory compounds and mood-altering medication. This can often prolong the time for spinal correction.
- Medication levels for a non-flexible body/mind stuck in sickness are not necessarily the same as a body becoming well.
- We will not venture into the practice of medicine by advising about the need for reduction of medications. We advise that you consult with your primary physician to determine the objective and goal to be obtained by receiving a particular medical treatment, and determine if this is consistent with your desire for wellness at this point in time. Your physician may guide you in changing any medication or treatments, including any herbal supplements you are presently utilizing to accommodate for your ever changing body-mind.